Li-Ion batteries AA Typ 2000 (min. 1800 mAh) 4pcs. paper blister
incl. 19% VAT, incl. FREE shipping from 75 €
The safe battery
The integrated electronics protect the cell from overcharging, overloading, short circuits and deep discharging. As a result, the battery is perfectly protected against incorrect handling, which guarantees a long service life.
The perfect replacement for regular batteries
The high-quality lithium-ion (Li-Ion) rechargeable battery from ANSMANN is the ideal replacement for 1.5V disposable alkaline batteries or rechargeable 1,2 V NiMH batteries. While some battery-operated devices have problems with the lower output voltage of NiMH batteries, the ANSMANN 1,5 V Li-Ion battery is fully compatible with alkaline batteries. In addition to its rechargeability, it also scores with a constant output voltage of 1.5V over 95% of the operating time thanks to its built-in electronics. If the battery still has a residual capacity of approx. 5%, the output voltage is reduced to 1.1V to signal to the user that the battery should be replaced. The constant output voltage of the ANSMANN 1.5V Li-Ion rechargeable battery ensures, for example, that a torch always shines brightly and evenly, or that a milk frother, electric toy or shaver always runs at full power.
In contrast, the voltage of alkaline batteries fluctuates between 1.6V when new and 0.9V when the battery is almost exhausted. Therefore, when using alkaline batteries, the power of many devices continues to decrease.
Compared to alkaline batteries, the ANSMANN 1.5V Li-Ion has another major advantage: It can be used over a wide temperature range from -20°C to +60°C. Alkaline batteries weaken much earlier than the ANSMANN Li-Ion battery, especially at low temperatures. Typical application examples for these are, for example Electric toys, torches, radios, measuring devices, security cameras, soap dispensers, electric door locks, etc.
Simple charging via USB
Thanks to the integrated USB-C charging port, no additional chargers are necessary! The matching USB-C cable is included in the delivery. This allows 4 AA batteries to be charged simultaneously with just one cable. This means we can guarantee safe and easy charging via all available USB charging options such as laptop, powerbank, USB charger for the socket or car or integrated USB chargers in the wall or in the car. The indicator on the positive terminal of the battery flashes during the charging process. As soon as the charge is complete, this illuminates steadily.
Low weight, low self-discharge and high cycle stability
The ANSMANN AA Li-Ion rechargeable battery is extremely durable and can be recharged up to 1200 times, even under tough conditions. Thanks to the very low self-discharge rate, the battery retains its energy over a long period of time even when not in use. In addition, the weight of the Li-ion cell is much lower compared to conventional battery technologies (e.g. NiMH/PB) with the same performance.
Summary of functions:
- High-quality ANSMANN lithium-ion battery AA with protective circuitry
- Stable voltage of 1,5 V over 95% of the runtime. At a remaining capacity of approx. 5%, the voltage is reduced to 1.1V to signal to the user that the battery needs to be replaced.
- Ideally suited for use in Electric toys, torches, radios, measuring devices, security cameras, soap dispensers, electric door locks, etc.
- Integrated protective circuitry protects against overcharging, overload, short circuit and deep discharge
- Max. Continuous discharge current: 2 A
- Very low self-discharge and high energy efficiency
- Excellent price-performance ratio
Note: Li-Ion rechargeable battery can only be charged via the USB to USB-C cable supplied!
|Number of cells in packaging
|-20 - 25 °C
|-20 - 60 °C