Instructions on rights of revocation /right to revocation
You are entitled to revoke this contract within 14 days without stating any reasons. The deadline for revocation is 14 days from the day, on which you or a third party name by you, which is not the carrier, took the (last) goods into possession.
In order to exercise your right to revocation you must inform us,
Tel.: +49 (0) 6294 / 4204 - 0
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form for this purpose, this is however not a stipulation.
In order to adhere to the deadline for revocation, it is sufficient if you send the notification about the exercising of the right to revocation before expiry of the deadline for revocation.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract Ansmann AG has to repay you all payments, which Ansmann AG received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs, which arise from the fact that you have chosen another type of delivery than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than within 14 days from the day, on which the notification regarding your revocation of this contract was received by us. Ansmann AG shall use the same means of payment for this repayment that you used with the original transaction, unless explicitly otherwise agreed with you; in no way will costs be charged to you owing to this repayment.
Ansmann AG can refuse the repayment until it has received the goods again or until you have provided the proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which is the earlier time.
You have to return or hand over the goods to Ansmann AG immediately and in any case by no later than 14 days from the day, on which you inform Ansmann AG about the revocation of this contract. The deadline is adhered to if you send the goods before expiry of the deadline of 14 days. Ansmann AG shall bear the costs for the return shipment of the goods.
You must only pay for a possible loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is a result of a handling of the goods that is not necessary for inspecting the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of right to revocation / prematurely lapse of the right to revocation
The right to revocation will not exist in case of contracts
- for the delivery of goods, which have not been pre-fabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly customised to meet the personal needs of the consumer.
- for the delivery of goods, which can spoil quickly or the expiry date of which would be exceeded quickly;
The right to revocation shall lapse prematurely with contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods, which for reasons of the health protection or hygiene are not suitable for return if their seal was removed after the delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after the delivery owing to their condition;
- for the delivery of sound and video recordings or computer software in a sealed packaging if the seal was removed after the delivery.